Порылся и обнаружил еще разного:
К примеру дискуссия на одном форуме (лайтфайтер ). Раздел PMC Discussion
Вопрос:
I have been reading up mailing stuff, getting stuff through BIAP and what not. I haven't seen any mention of IR lasers. I want to hand carry one home and have no idea what the policies are on this sort of thing. ie. PEQ/2 or PEQ/15 type stuff.....

Thanks.
Ответ:
I took a PEQ 2a thru biap and jordan last month with no problems.
Ну и т.п.. Подробнее здесь: http://lightfighter.net/eve/forums/a...8541#316108541

Ну и напоследок один кит не-военного

и его ответ по поводу много/мало магазинов:
over here in this theater i only carry six M4 mags on my vest, as i have never need more then that on any of my previous trips over here, i keep 14 in my LBT assault pack, which goes with me whenever i leave the vehicle, it has a bunch of other gear in it that i need as well...when i was over in iraq, i had amost the same setup but instead of the six TT single M4 mag pouches, i had six Paraclete dual M4 mag pouches...before i go back over there, i'll probably switch back to those, or just double up the number of TT single pouches, which i really like because of the extra molle loops on the front of the pouches, and training with them, i have gotten pretty fast doing mag changes from them...