Плакаты-плакатами, но вот это как бы намекает.

I have a new one which I used it for about 100 rounds of iron shooting without a problem. I just had a chance last weekend to try out my new Eotech 512 (I loved it but that is for another thread), and because of the use of the optic I had the Matech flipped down for the first time during firing. Well, it pops up during recoil on EVERY shot, which pretty much ruins the nice clear sight picture (I have a YHM flip FSB).

I looked at it (the Matech) breifly and did not see any adjustment mechanism. Do I have a defective one or is there a way to adjust it?
Most of the Matech BUIS's that we had issued to us broke before we ever left for Iraq, and after that a bunch more broke in country. I broke 2 of them myself but then had an ACOG issued so I ran the rifle without a BUIS. When we did our handover leaving Iraq (just a couple months ago) Matechs were not on the list of handover items at that time, my ACOG however was, along with a few other items. I would not have wanted to count on one of them to save my life but for the range I wouldnt mind having one.

И только тот, факт что он стал штатно поставляться со всеми кольтовскими карбинами, идущими по Military & LE заказам, вместо съемной carry handle (она теперь отдельная опция); обусловило насыщение им карабинов в войсках в 2008+, до этого он шел небольшими партиями в добровльно-принудительном порядке (на приведенных фото, в основном тренировочных, половина карбинов вообще без BUIS). И кто хотел, ставил себе замену и тогда, и сейчас (sniper team from the 58th RQS). Кстати столь популярный GG&G 1006T MAD, с тритием от Триджикон, замечен еще в 2003-м.

Цитата Сообщение от BobCat
Ну в одном документе не видел включения ARMS в програму СОПМОД. Там вроде до сих пор только KAC. Разве нет?
Тут пишут:

A.R.M.S.® #40™L Low Profile Rear Sight
NSN 1005-01-575-3508. Selected as the best and was awarded a contract from Crane NSWC for use by U.S. Spec. Forces.
А тут:

NAVSURFWARCENDIV, Crane, IN.
Contract No. N00164-05-D-8569