+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 11 из 11

Тема: Greetings from Hungary!

Новобранец
    Команда
    Blackwater Airsoft Association Hungary

Greetings from Hungary!

Dear s in Ukraine!

My name is Viktor Kiss, I'm the president of the Blackwater Airsoft Association Hungary, one of Hungary's oldest official Airsoft sport associations. Please, let me introduce ourselves in a coup of sentence:

We organise Airsoft events since 2005 on a completely non-profit base, 5-6 times a year for an average of 60-100 participants but besides this we used to join all the main Airsoft events in our country. Our events are "Milsim like" games with strict dresscode rules, max. mid-cap magazines, mandatory BIO BB usage and often with BB-limits. We love LARP and all the games with complex stories, doesn't matter if they are WW2 or modern era Afghanistan style. Our official uniform pattern is the Italian vegetato, but we are in love with all the ex-soviet block patterns and cuttings. We even have an old UAZ-452 for our events and most of our players use AK variants.

By registering to airsoft.ua, my intention was to learn more about the Ukrainian Airsoft rules, limits, game styles, safety regulations, gun laws etc. We are close but we don't know anything about each other! I'm more than open to answer your questions about the Hungarian Airsoft if you are interested. Please feel free to raise any kind of question! I hope we can have an open discussion what could be useful for both parties.

At the same time we (our team and our partners teams) also interested in different military gears available on the Ukrainian market including KSZ and Gorka etc. etc. We hope that we find a good partner for this within your community. If you need Hungarian stuff, just let us know, we'll try to help.

Thank you for reading this and I wish you all the best guys & girls!

Best Regards,
    Viktor Kiss

http://blackwaterse.hu
    http://facebook.com/blackwaterse2

Оператор Аватар для Nightingale
    Команда
    Джентльмены
    Записей в дневнике

Re: Greetings from Hungary!

Hi Viktor!
    It's very pleasant to hear such good news from Hungary.

In Ukraine we have some sets of rules, which in basic are similar. Main difference is BB velocity. In some rules there are no BB velocity limits(but all airsoft players are feeling the limit), but there is minimal safe distance. 140 meters per second at CQB is very bad.
    Sometimes rules depends on people who hold the game. If you attend the game - you agree the rules of man in charge.
    No politics in games. Do not provoke police or military. In our country we nave no laws restricting airsoft. Do not wear tactical gear in cities or elsewhere. AEGs must be in cases while transporting.
    Game slyles are different: regular games, MILSIM, weekend training, STALKER universe, private games, pistol battles. Some games are commercial. In some games players pay only for game stuff.

Main problem between our markets are customs. Our customs officers are believing that every package contents some bribe because it is similar to real weapon or ammunition. But regular postal service is awful but you can send some staff with "Gift" note. It's no joke - it's our reality.

Best regards,
    Vitaly "Nightingale"

Новобранец
    Команда

Hey Vitaly!

Thank you for your answer! I was affraid that I've posted my greetings to a wrong topic or I broke some forum rules but... it seems I'm okay. Google Translate is our big friend as I don't speak your language.

Let me just quickly post you the "Hungarian Airsoft Rules 2010" document in English. This is the latest version of HAR and it is used by most of the communities in our country.

http://web.axelero.hu/szlejer2/Hunga...Rules-2010.rtf

(The texts in red were the changes compared to HAR 2008.)

I'll come back to you with more interesting details tomorrow!

Best Regards,
    Viktor
    Последний раз редактировалось Vity0; 13.11.2012 в 23:36.

Команда
    Джентльмены
    Записей в дневнике

Hello again.
    I'm going to clarify differences between Hungarian(analyzing your document) and (for example) rules of Ukrainian Airsoft Federation. These rules are not compulsory. You can declare your game with your own rules, but this set of rules is safer of everything you can find in Ukrainian airsoft.

First of all we use alternative word "страйкбол". Pronunciation similar to"strikeball". But "airsoft" is used at least as many.

ENERGY AND VELOCITY
    You are measuring kinetic energy of BB's. We are measuring velocity with hop-up relaxed and 0.2 g BB.

It is your velocity based table.
    Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: table.jpg
Просмотров: 27
Размер:	56.5 Кб
ID:	39246

Our table:
    1. Pistols(AEP, spring, gas operated) 120 m/s. No minimal range.
    2. Assault rifles, SMG, PDW(AEG, gas operated) - 130 m/s. No minimal range.
    3. Machine gun - 140-160 m/s. 20 meters minimal range. Secondary weapon required(<120 m/s).
    4. Sniper rifle(AEG, gas operated, bolt action) - 250 m/s. 20 meters minimal range. Secondary weapon required(<120 m/s). In AEG sniper rifle full-auto disabled. There is no difference between semi-auto and bolt action.

It is allowed +- 5 meters. It is mean that 135 m/s is O.K., but 136 is not.

5. We also use orange bandage. It is also allowed white bandage. But we do not use clearly visible rag.
Название: 121212121.jpg
Просмотров: 8
Размер:	42.0 Кб
ID:	39247

6. Guns and BBs:
    We are using laser sights, but output power is limited to 5mW.
    We have official(in our airsoft community) restriction for people younger that eighteen.
    We don't use 8mm(at least i don't know).
    Convert 4,5 mm to 6 mm is forbidden.

7. Weapon handling:
    Blind fire is forbidden for machine gun, assault rifle, sniper rifle, but allowed to pistol. We call blind fire "the Somali style".
    Minimum Engagement Distance: see our table of type of weapons.
    Dedicated Close Quarters Battle: see our table of type of weapons.
    Game with CQB elements: see our table of type of weapons.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Оператор
    Команда
    Б.О.Б.Р. (C.Q.R.F.) / EOD Technology, Inc.

8mm is allowed for Shotguns and some pistols, but limit of velocity is calculated to BB's mass for standard 0.2g 130 mps. (.28 and .30 if I correct -> 90 mps, 95mps).
    While STALKER game last spring, at lease two players had 8mm shotguns. Nothing extraordinary, one more shotgun, but 'HIT' is easier to feel.

I think that there is no certain rule for 8mm guns, because of their rarity.
    Моделирую PMC [Pokemon Multipurpose Contractor]
    Все формы неприязни ко мне просьба выражать в суицидальной форме :3 © Groxy, bashorg

Команда
    Джентльмены
    Записей в дневнике

10. Pyrotechnics: By default we are using handmade or serial grenades based on petard whith corn of peas. Petards greater that Corsar 4 are prohibited. Game organizer can allow or disallow this if there is possible ignition in game area.
Название: pet2.jpg
Просмотров: 2
Размер:	31.8 Кб
ID:	39249Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: pet.jpg
Просмотров: 2
Размер:	22.9 Кб
ID:	39250
    Also we are using improvised mines, when you initiate it by pulling out some thin thread or fisher line. These mines similar to grenades, but had no or minimal initiating time.

Sometimes antivehicle blast mine is allowed. They are based on up to Corsar 6. They usually controlled by player and can be triggered when he needs. Wires are commonly used.
    Custom R/C landmine is allowed, but there is a serious trouble - our militia (police) can arrest you for preparation for terrorism...
    This also true for pyrotechnic grenade launcher. Launchers are usually allowed. And launcher is another trouble. It is difficult to understand. We have no law about this kind but these launchers can be submitted like homemade explosion.

5.Radio communication: we are using PMR, LPD, FRS. FRS is used almost everywhere. But in our country FRS and LPD are prohibited. And again there is a possibility of trouble with militia(police) cause all our radios are illegal. If you have an authorization to use radio you can feel safe. But overwhelming majority does not have it.

Usually we have no "chronocheck" before game. We are all honest people a priori. But if it announced previously - we are checking our airsoft.

Новобранец
    Команда

Thanks for the summary Vitaly!

I would like to emphasize that in Hungary, Airsoft is not an official sport therefore there is no common, mandatory rules for the power of the guns etc. But in general we can say that the below posted FPS limits are almost common everywhere except some small games where people never heard about chrono etc.

We do the chrono measurement everytime before our own events but this is getting common everywhere around the country. We personally play together with almost always the same people but we say that this is not a matter of trust or honesty. This is part of the rules and we push everyone to follow it. It is also a good indicator for the players to see if everything's okay with their guns or not.

I have seen that you don't handle machine rifles and machine guns in the same category. More and more people say here as well that we also need to do this (like in the past we did!). Machine guns should have a greater fire power to be able to provide real support for the others.

About snipers: Isn't this 250 m/s way to high and dangerous? What explains the need for this? More stable BB flight? Less chance to get the BB blocked by bushes etc? What distance do you get with these strong sniper rifles compared to the ones around 600 FPS (measured with .2 BB's)? I would say, until the hop-up is the same, there will be no real difference, but I'm really curious what you could get with these 250 m/s monsters!?

About the orange rags: It was allowed for us in the past to use white rags also, but people decided to replace it with the bright orange one to make it clearly visible (from a bigger distance as well) that a particular person is out of the game and waiting for a medic or walking back to the gathering point.

About pyros: we don't really like them on our own field as the sound of the blast may disturb others living close to the field but we used to drop smoke grenades. In terms of tripwire we use nowadays something like the following cheap alarm. It works great even it has no real blast sound!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAFETY-PERSO...item416e266d26

Best Regards,
    Viktor

Команда
    Джентльмены
    Записей в дневнике

About high velocities:
    http://mackila.com/airsoft/atp/ - study this

Very cool shot 112 meters
    0.36 BB. Energy of rifle 200 m/s 0.2
    Co2 SVD kit can fire about 300 m/s... But 250 is HARD limit. My sniper rifle is AEG and has (calculate to 0.2 BB) 193 m/s. 85-90 meters are 20-30% hits. But wing is serious obstacle.

About pyros - we are trying to play far form others living. Forest, abandoned military base etc.
    And sound tripwires are not killing by defaults. But you are right, in buildings a lot of grenades can make you feel not good.

Новобранец
    Команда

Something interesting:

6mm.hu is the leading airsoft blog in Hungary. If you search for the keyword "housekeeper" you'll find some photo galleries about the largest, international airsoft events in Hungary. Normally only a couple of professional photos are uploaded, but you'll find ZIP archives in the article itself to download the full set. The articles are in Hungarian, but still the photos could be good to see for everyone.

I'm also interested in amateur and pro photos about your largest events, please send me some links.

At the same time I'm looking for an event organiser whom I could interview about one of your main airsoft events, airsoft rules in your country and your airsoft community in general. Please send me a PM if you are interested. It would be nice to introduce Airsoft in Ukraine for the Hungarian folks!

Best Regards,
    Viktor
    Последний раз редактировалось Vity0; 16.11.2012 в 10:37.

Оператор
    Команда
    Б.О.Б.Р. (C.Q.R.F.) / EOD Technology, Inc.

I think there is no sense to give link to SSU. It can destroy imaginations about Ukrainian airsoft :3
    Моделирую PMC [Pokemon Multipurpose Contractor]
    Все формы неприязни ко мне просьба выражать в суицидальной форме :3 © Groxy, bashorg

+ Ответить в теме

Метки этой темы

розробка та технічна підтримка сайтів, інтернет-реклама