’m sure some of you are dying to hear this part. We run tests on outdoors and in rather rough conditions (moderate wind, about 10 degrees temperature) at the same time with M4 S-System. With first shots I immediately noticed the slow velocity (around 65m/s with 0.20g BB (214 FPS)) that was reported earlier on. I also found on semiauto what I had expected from the beginning and that was the slow reaction time from trigger pull to mechanism actually completing its cycle (typical for AEGs). On full auto this is not a problem because the gun is spitting BBs continuously.

Since reliable publications had already mentioned the good range of this gun I was expecting that the low velocity had been supplemented with something and this is exactly the matter. The Hop Up unit is extremely powerful and reminds bit some KSC GBB hop up units that can be adjusted so that the BB flight trajectory looks like rocket speeding from lift pad to orbit. You can shoot god knows how far if you play around with the hop up, but its another question what is effective range (meaning sufficiently accurate to hit human size targets).

Because of the wind even 0.25g BBs were getting deviated from their usual flight pattern (in S-System and the recommended 0.20g BBs for TM G18C suffered even more. However, based on my experience this gun appears to be somewhat inaccurate in terms of pure accuracy. The reason why I think so is on unnatural deviation of some shots indicating either sudden change of muzzle velocity, BB hitting barrel on way out or similar type of technical issue. I’ll save the test results and other experiences to the actual review because before making conclusions I will test the gun in indoors and possibly one more time outdoors when the wind conditions are better. However, looking from pure gaming point of view the G18C AEG was able to spray BBs reasonably accurately on full auto and 30 meters range was rather easily attained and 40 meters was possible although accuracy was suffering a lot in this distance (50 meters and more was not testable due space restrictions). I feel the advertised 50 meters must be the absolute max for any kind of straight trajectory firing. 40 meters seems to be more realistic. Whatever the range, the low velocity of BBs will certainly be disadvantage in a game.

In this form this pistol will not be, luckily, major force in gaming fields.

Смотреть тут:
http://www.renegaderecon.com/recon_details.php?id=331