+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 20 из 46

Тема: Я хочу украинский камуфляж пустыня

Я хочу украинский камуфляж пустыня

Hi,

Sorry this is in English, thats my primary language. I'm originally from Odessa but I grew up in New York. I live in NYC. I don't write in Russian or Ukrainian. What I write in Russian is with the help of iGoogle translator.

My team is in need of the Ukrainian desert uniform. The ones they wore when they were in Iraq and what they are wearing now in Afghanistan.

If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I need multiple uniforms to dress my team. Maybe I can buy it from you? Or show me a website where I can buy it? Or tell me where in Ukraine its for sale and I can get my family to buy it? Or maybe we can make a trade?

Its not easy, but I can read Russian.

Я хочу эти формы для моей команды

Может ли кто-нибудь купить эти формы для меня или скажите мне, где найти? Или мы могли бы обмениваться?

Модератор Аватар для Дым
    Команда
    [Група "Шторм"]
    Записей в дневнике

Re: Я хочу украинский камуфляж пустыня

Продается в военторге в Киеве. Увы, не силен в английском, что написано про Одессу?
    Стрелять надо первым

Вечный нач.штаба Аватар для BarmaLINI
    Команда
    "Angry Beavers" (FSK 200 / LLPiKp 270)

Цитата Сообщение от Дым
    Продается в военторге в Киеве. Увы, не силен в английском, что написано про Одессу?
    он родился в Одессе, а сейчас живет в Нью-Йорке, интересуется кто бы ему мог дать координаты где купить дезерт украинский. но не только дезерт, его еще интересует по всей видимости наш дубок для всей его команды
    родственники его живут в Одессе и могут переслать

почемуто он уверен что украинцы были не только в Ираке, а и в Афганистане сейчас
    Prosit!

Banned
    Команда
    PUTIN
    Записей в дневнике

Цитата Сообщение от Дым
    что написано про Одессу?
    Он родом из Одессы. Вырос и живёт в Нью Йорке.

Модератор Аватар для Дым
    Команда
    [Група "Шторм"]
    Записей в дневнике

Цитата Сообщение от BarmaLINI
    почемуто он уверен что украинцы были не только в Ираке, а и в Афганистане сейчас
    Не знаю как сейчас, а вообще в Афганистан отправляли одного нашего медика. Кажется анастезиолога.
    Стрелять надо первым

Оператор Аватар для Чупик
    Команда
    внекомадник

отписал парню в ПМ и на мыло. Чтоб поискал на военторге и пообщался с Chesbo'й. Они ж вроде как моделируют то что нужно человеку.
    ما الذي نقش ذكية باللغة العربية

Afghanistan:

I remember 1 more picture of Ukrainian medical staff in Afghanistan, and at least one of them was a woman. I'm sure there were more than 1 Ukraininan with ISAF at one point.

I don't need Dubok/TTsKO uniforms right now. They are easy to find online. But if I need them in the future, and you guys can help me get it cheaper, I'll ask for some.

I am interested in razgruzka to go with the uniform.

Модератор Аватар для Дым
    Команда
    [Група "Шторм"]
    Записей в дневнике

Сне кажеться, что с разгрузкой будет больше проблем чем даже с бронежилетом. Я только один раз видел в продаже.
    Стрелять надо первым

I've seen this vest for sale on ebay very often. The vest that the soldier on the right is wearing, but not in the desert pattern:

I am more concerned about getting the uniforms. My team is not making a Ukrainian impression, we just want a desert uniform that is close to Russian since Russians don't have their own unique desert camouflage. Our other choice is Khazaksky desert uniform. Does anyone know how to get it?

Команда
    внекомадник

as I said before - contact Chesba from the memberlist. He should know where to get the uniform.

Earlier I mentioned other photos of medical staff in Afghanistan, I found them:

As far as uniforms, I'm asking as many people as I can, just in case one person fails. If someone knows the address of the store in Kiev, I would greatly appreciate it if you posted it.

And what is the official name of this pattern/camouflage?

Thanks for your cooperation guys. I'm sure its not easy on either end for us. I'm not an expert in ready Russian/Ukrainian and I'm sure you guys aren't experts in English.

Команда
    внекомадник

I understand you. In general ^))))

Ребята, кто из ОМЕГИ (либо другие кто моделирует украинский контингент в Ираке, либо просто знает где водится форма что на фото вверху), если читаете это, подскажте где достать сию форму. Интересуется человек

Не реклама http://sts-gear.com/ делают снорягу в этой расцветки!!

I find it difficult navigating that site.

Are they the Ukrainian equivalent of Russian Splav?

Команда
    внекомадник

http://spec-tac.com.ua/catalog/products ... /00045.jpg picture of a suit.
    http://spec-tac.com.ua/catalog/index.php?productID=45 information about the suit.
    http://spec-tac.com.ua/color.html available textures. As you can see the one you seek is UKR DESERT (2)
    http://sts-gear.com/kontakt.html contacts. There you can find their E-mail

Looks like they've updated their site since I originally looked. Thanks for pointing me straight at it.

Are these the same makers as the ones that were issued? Its not just the camouflage pattern that is important. It also has to be light weight and breathable. We intend to wear it in the Summer. Russian M88 is made of heavy and not breathable fabric. Does anyone know if they are the same?

Команда
    внекомадник

dunno. maybe you better ask them. notice that placing of pockets is different. Our peacekeepers have uniforms with straight placed pockets. On that uniform they are inclined.

Есть контакты насчет разгрузок. Пиши в ПМ - порешаем твою проблему.
    I have contacts about carrier plates. PM me and we r solve ur problem dude
    p.s. why extactly ukrainian peacekeepers?
    p.p.s. - camouflage title is "ukrdesert" or "ukrainian desert"

Цитата Сообщение от Дым
    Сне кажеться, что с разгрузкой будет больше проблем чем даже с бронежилетом. Я только один раз видел в продаже.
    сейчас нет проблем ни с разгрузками ни с бронежилетами Корсар 3 просто занимает немного времени на пошив.
    now we dont have any problems with carrier plates and body armor "Korsar3". there is take some time to tailor it

Цитата Сообщение от Mr.Spank
    Looks like they've updated their site since I originally looked. Thanks for pointing me straight at it.

Are these the same makers as the ones that were issued? Its not just the camouflage pattern that is important. It also has to be light weight and breathable. We intend to wear it in the Summer. Russian M88 is made of heavy and not breathable fabric. Does anyone know if they are the same?
    we have a contacts to buy original wear called "Mabuta" in Kharkov, but they are poor instead our new tailored BDU. BDU are not breathable, but they are more suitable, i.e. have additional pockets and have additional sockets to install biological hand- and leg-armors (kneel pads and arm pads). anyway, contact me and we will speak about it
    see you, comrade!

I'm originally from Ukraine (Odessa), so naturally I'm interested in Ukrainian forces. I saw a patch for sale from Ukrainian forces in Iraq that said Odessa on it. So thats when I first got interested. And when I started my search, there was no Russian brown camouflage options, so I was very interested. Now there are a couple of modern brown camouflages available.

I am still interested in the Ukrainian one. But I am also still interested in original/Soviet Mabuta uniform. Where in Kharkov can they be found? My friend's parents are going to Kharkov in late May.

Soviet mabuta (summer & winter type) - is a very rare type of soviet uniform. Winter mabuta you can find here http://reibert.info/forum/showthread.php?t=80417 That size is 50-3 (like as Medium-Short) Now price is $91. Sorry for my poor english

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя